- October 19, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
OBJECTIVES OF THE ‘MAGIC PORTION’
- Customer delight and engagement
- Time Management and Interpersonal Skills
- PODC – Planning, Organizing, Directing & Controlling Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Empathy and Ownership
- Body Language, avoiding Over Communication
- Internal Customer care and crisis Management
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES (CLIENT’S PERSPECTIVE)
- The link between customer service and patient-centred care.
- Great customer service means systems as well as smiles.
- Every single employee learnt how to handle customer complaints and concerns.
- Poor use of language, and nonverbal “language” cues can lead to diminished patient experience.
- A blame-free environment leads to improved transparency, improved systems, and, ultimately, to better results
SHELBY’S VALUE ADDITIONS
The backend staff were empowered with the thought of Leading their job to be the brand ambassador of the hospital
Value based care – was the key driver behind building an empathetic staff
Customer Service was driven through Value Based Care as the success factor
MYSTERY AUDITS WERE CONDUCTED TO ANALYSE EMPLOYEE BEHAVIORS IN VARIOUS SITUATIONS
1. Survey questions were prepared which were recoded
2. Situations were simulated during the trainings.
3. The essence of Value Based Care was driven with suitable activities which included Role Plays, Child-like Activities and Case-lets